I’m happy to show you the result of my stay in London last week ! I teamed up with Laura to shoot a summer editorial that shows some looks she and I absolutely love and that we would love to wear, and just in time for the summer sales.
As most magazines prepare us for Fall or Pre-Fall, I am still very much in the mood to shop for summer, hasn’t it just started ? Though I feel that these looks can accompany you into a colder season if you pair them up with sweaters and jackets.
So here you go, you can guess, that I am pretty much in love with the Stella McCartney skirt and pink top, but there is so much more, some truly amazing pieces by Joseph (you know I am a fan of his for the clean shapes and well-cut jackets), Tibi and and … of course we combined with flats only. Laura inspired me to chose a bright pair of sneakers for an otherwise simple outfit and to try a cropped cut pair of pants like on the last picture.
Thanks to our fun model Francesca and the really cool and talented hair and Make-up team, Gillian and Takuya !
- Styling: Laura Maria Wulff
- Make-Up: Gillian Campbell
- Hair: Takuya Uchiyama
- Model: Francesca Frame @Premier Model Management
- Picture 1: Skirt: Stella McCartney @Matches.com or MyTheresa; Top: Sister by Sibling @Net-a-Porter; sneakers: Adidas @Wood Wood Berlin
- Picture 2 and 4: Pants and shoes: Wood Wood; top: Joseph
- Picture 3 left: Jacket and pants: Patrik Ervell via Wood Wood; sneakers: Adidas
- Picture 3 right: skirt Tibi via Matches.com; Sheer shirt: Joseph; Denim jacket: Acne;
- Picture 5 left: dress: lala berlin
- Picture 5 right and 6: blazer with shimmer effect: Joseph; Jean: Acne Pop Trash via Net-a-Porter; bag: Anya Hindmarch
- Picture 7: sweater and pants: Joseph; shoes: Adidas via Wood Wood; Clutch: Anya Hindmarch
- Picture 8: Jacket and Pants: Joseph
you can see the images in higher resolution on my homepage