When it comes to gifts I am more of a last minute type. Actually I much prefer to buy something during the year that makes me think, ‘oh this would be perfect for …’. So I don’t take it that serious really if it’s holidays or not. Also as a rule I try to give something I would love also for myself.
So here are some things that mostly you can still order last minute and that might also work for another season.
– A Cashmere sweater: Ok I’m not being inventive here but no one will complain about a beautiful cashmere sweater to keep for ages. (Remember with equipment they run super large, I buy mine extrasmall)
– A scarf by Acne, Faliero Sarti or COS. Acne and COS would be the last minute running to the store options, COS also makes great leather gloves, and the prices are good.
– Cashmere ‘jogging’ pants: I wear these literally every day, especially in this season and when working from home, so I can’t imagine a better gift. There are some great options by J.Crew and for a better price Stefanel.
– Some beautiful jewellery by Ina Beissner, the rock stud earrings are the lower priced option here and I have them in silver and gold, they are around 100 Euro, everything really is beautiful. Or an Aurelie Bidermann bracelet.
– a Céline clutch pouch. Around 300 Euros a bit easier of a gift buy than a Céline Trio and an amazing thing to love for a long time. On a budget a small Comme des garçons walltet is also great and comes in so many great colours to chose from.
– some very special tea by PaperandTea, beautiful wrapped.
– a selection of Aesop products – this is perfect also for a men’s gift. I love their Faboulous Face and Damascan Rose oil, Mandarin hand cream and Aloe Vera Hydrating Serum.
– a poster by Garance Dore´ – ok I’ll admit I’ve really wanted one of these for myself for ages, even nicer to have would be the art print.
So here you go.
Happy christmas shopping.